I just received this in an email…
The controversial painting has now been defaced.
2 guys (a white & a black) were arrested.
The ANC’s court case is going ahead on Thursday to force the gallery to remove the artwork.
– A 17 year-old mentally challenged girl was gang raped & the video went viral. No one marched.
– An 8-year-old girl was raped by a 15 year-old boy & her eyes gouged out. No one marched.
– Entire provinces are without school text books – it’s almost June. No one marched.
– Our imminent police chief is a gangster & has brought our police service to its knees. No one marched.
– Our country has one of the highest unemployment rates in the world. No one marched.
– Our democracy is going down the toilet but no one marches.
But our country goes hysterical over a painting! We threaten lawsuits, protests & violent reprisals.
Where are our priorities???
What are we thinking??????!!!!
We have now proven beyond doubt that our collective mentality doesn’t rise above the waist.
True story much? Let’s discuss.