We’ve got just over two weeks to go until the 19th MTN SAMAs take place at Sun City, WOOHOO!! Cannot wait. I’m heading through to cover the event once again and I’m positive it will be a great event. So one thing presenters, performers and nominees can always look forward to (eventhough they don’t need half of this shit) are the goodie bags.
This year they’ve pulled out the all the stops with each goodie bag totaling R18,000! In the bag:
– Ray-Ban shades
– Monster headphones
– Impress-ive shoes
– Azzaro Fragrances
– Demalogica skin care products
– Clarins makeup
– Hair care products by Mizani
– Fashionable Cult Collective T-Shirts
– Douwe Egberts coffee
– A special item from Elegance Jewelers
– Le Coq Sportif footwear
– Status ladies wear
– Trendy Pamela Mann Legwear
– Exclusive SABC laptop bags
– Timeless pieces of Honey Jewellery
– KIA picnic blankets
– Fun Tip Top items
– Custom made USB’s by Nampak
– Rolling Stone magazine and T-shirt amongst other very impressive goodies.
Like last year, the SOHO Nail and Beauty Bar returns to the SAMAs for treatments and more. Häagen Dazs, Mageu and Bos Iced Tea will be making sure everyone is hydrated and happy, Cal C Vita and Berroca will make sure everyone is healthy and Tomato Watches will make sure time is being kept. How awful does this all sound?
I’ll just be watching them receive all their goodies… Lucky me 😉