Cape Town had its chance last night and now we prep for Bieber’s big performance in Jozi this coming Sunday (Mother’s Day). If you’re making your way through to the FNB Stadium, here’s all the info you need to know:
All you need to know to make sure you get into the stadium as quick and easy as possible:
1. Make sure you book your transport ticket before show day:
Park and Ride: Click here for more information
Park and Rail: Click here for more information
Parking: Click here for more information
2. If you have a GOLDEN CIRCLE STANDING or GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING ticket then you must enter through GATE M to collect your armband. Please note that there will be two separate queues. One for Golden Circle ticket holders and one for General Standing ticket holders. There is no armband collection inside the venue. If you enter through the wrong gate you will have to go all the way back to GATE M.
3. SEATED ticket holders please enter through GATE C, GATE H and GATE K.
4. If you purchased tickets to the Stadium Management Lounge you must enter through GATE C and proceed to Foyer A.
5. Click here to download the detailed venue map. Please print a copy of the venue map and give it to your children regardless of whether they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. It shows entrance points and the location of the information point.
6. If you bought your tickets online (print at home) please make sure you print out your E-ticket, fold it as indicated on the ticket prior to arriving at the event to avoid creasing and damaging the barcodes, and ensure that you bring your E-ticket with you to the venue as we cannot reprint E-tickets at the venue for safety and security reasons. Your E-ticket needs to be of high print quality to ensure a positive scan at the venue. Please note we cannot scan tickets off any mobile device.
7. For E-tickets purchased from bigconcerts.co.za, please review your printer settings before you print. The document must print to its actual size so that the folding lines print to the edge of the paper. If the document is fit to print to the paper size it will print the barcode too far away from the edge of the paper, and the barcode scanners at the turnstiles will be unable to read your ticket. Click here to see instructions on how to fold your E-ticket.
8. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian
9. Children between the ages of 14-18 years of age who are not accompanied by a legal guardian must have the emergency contact number for their parent or legal guardian saved under the name ICE on their mobile phones, or it must be written on a small piece of paper which is to be kept inside their wallets so that medical personnel can contact this person in the event of a medical emergency.
- We have set up a Lost and Found centre at the venue, which is located at Entrance U by Turnstile 15. Click here to view the map. Please print this map out and educate your children on how to find this facility in the event that they are separated from their group, parent or legal guardian.
- We have also set up a dedicated call centre number which can be reached on 011 759 7215 should you need to contact the Lost and Found Centre.
- Please make sure that your make your children aware of the dangers of talking to strangers, accepting food or beverages from strangers or getting into any vehicle with strangers. Please advise your children to call 011 759 7215 or go to the Lost and Found centre if they can any concerts about their safety and security.
- Anyone caught drinking underage or giving alcohol to minors will be arrested.
- Don’t forget to bring with you on the day: your tickets, ID (if you intend to consume alcohol), cash (NO ATMs on site) and appropriate clothes for any weather conditions.
- Umbrellas, cameras or recording devices including iPads are NOT permitted.
- Food and beverages will be available for sale inside and outside the stadium. No alcohol may be brought to the stadium and no drinking will be allowed in any areas other than the licensed public bars outside and inside the stadium. Security will confiscate any alcohol in the car parks, and refuse entry into the venue to any persons that are intoxicated.
Complete event information can be found at www.bigconcerts.co.za.