PATRONS ARE ADVISED TO ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO SHOW TIME
TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
GATES OPEN :
Box Office will be open 15:00 ⌚ 15:40 – for Golden Circle ticket holders. ⌚ 16:00 – for General Admission ticket holders. ⌚ 16:20 – for Seated ticket holders.
THE LINEUP :
⌚ 16:00 – DJ Ready D
⌚ 18:00 – Jack Parow
⌚ 19:00 – DJ Ready D
⌚ 19:30 – Action Bronson
⌚ 20:30 – set change
➤ 21:00 – Eminem
Limited parking at or near the stadium will be available to the general public.
Event ticket holders are encouraged to:- Use bus public transport to the Civic Centre bus station and catch the free event shuttle to the Stadium; or Park in the City Bowl and use the free event shuttle to the Stadium; or Park at the V&A Waterfront and walk to the Stadium
No additional train services have been scheduled before the event and normal tariffs will apply. Limited special MyCiTi shuttle services will be available after the event.
No special train services are scheduled for after the event.
PARK N RIDE :
There will be a bus shuttle service between Civic and Stadium bus stations, as well as a special late bus service to Table View, Salt River, Gardens and Hout Bay.
There will be no park and ride service from UCT or Canal Walk.
The Cape Town event will unfortunately not have pre-paid parking. If you are bringing your ride – come early to ensure that you get a parking space.
DROP OFF / PICK UP ZONE:
There will be no drop off & pick up zone for the Cape Town event. (It’s why Cape Town has a fan walk)
Disabled fans in possession of a Disabled Parking Ticket will be directed to the parkade parking conveniently situated close to the stadium entrance. However, disabled parking tickets are not available for pre-event purchase. Please note that you will be requested to provide proof that you have a legitimate disabled permit. Please contact Naz Cloete on: 021 421-6500 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings.
24/7 Transport Information Centre:0800 65 64 63
- PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR ALL WEATHER.
- NOTE UNDER 12’S ARE TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
- RESPECT THE PROPERTY AND THE PRIVACY OF RESIDENTS.
- FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY PLEASE CO-OPERATE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS OF SAPS AND STEWARDS WHILE EXITING THE FESTIVAL.
- CATERING AND BAR FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE.
- PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR SALE OF ALCOHOL
- OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT ONLY.
- THE EVENT IS BEING RECORDED FOR AUDIO AND VISUAL BROADCAST.
- CCTV IS IN OPERATION ON THIS SITE.
- NOTE LOCATION OF INFO, FIRST AID.
- WEAR BRIGHT CLOTHES WHEN WALKING IN THE DARK.
- DO NOT PARK ILLEGALLY, PLEASE FOLLOW SIGNS TO CARPARK
- DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM UNOFFICIAL SOURCES
- DO NOT RUSH ENTRANCES OR EXITS
- COMPUTICKETS IS THE OFFICIAL TICKET OUTLET
- THE EVENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR TICKETS PURCHASED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCES.
- BE AWARE THERE WILL BE STRICT TICKETING CHECKS AT THE EVENT.
•Bottles & Cans
•Weapons, Knives & Sharp objects
•Semi professional cameras or video cameras
•Camping seats, Deck chairs, tables, gazebos
•Professional recording equipment
•Fireworks / pyrotechincs / flares / explosives / smoke bombs
•Lazers or other disruptive lights
•Potentially hazardous chemicals / Mace / Tear gas
•Air horns / blow horns
•Skateboards, Scooters, Roller blades, Bicycles
•Any flags with poles- large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons
•Alcohol or food
•Right of Admission reserved