Each and every year the Sun City Superbowl comes to life, as the who’s who from the South Africa music industry descend on the entertainment complex for the annual South African Music Awards. This year the SAMA team are celebrating twenty one years and it will no doubt be an incredible evening. The awards go down on the 19th of April and those lucky enough to be presenting, performing or hosting will be given yet another incredible goodie bag and this year’s goodie bags are valued at a whopping R2-million bucks combined. Shame ne? And these celebs hardly need any of this stuff 😉 Check this out
- Complimentary Twisp e-cigarette, complete with accessories. You know it’s trendy to Twisp and not actually smoke anymore, so this is clever. The Super Bowl might be all Twisped out though… the haze of Twisp 🙂
- Ray-Ban is back again and handing out some their most stylish sunnies
- They’re getting a classy Converse watch too and trust me, if my movie screening prizes were anything to go by, these watches will be rocking
- Miglio Designer Jewellery is supplying a set of exquisite Swarovski crystal earrings for the women and a bracelet for the men, with John Craig chipping in a handsome wallet.
- Toe Porn will be handing out some funky socks, hoodies from Le Coq Sportif will be in the bags, which is perfectly timed for Fall and Winter. There are T-shirts from Cipo & Baxx, with Pamela Mann tucking some fashionable leggings in to the bags for good measure
- Rocka is throwing in some earphones as well as terrific caps. I love my headphones… Mi Casa and Danny K’s are my favourites
- Products from Mizani, Mia Rose perfume and Body Essence tissue oil courtesy of Avroy Shlain, Candi & Co hair styling vouchers and Moroccan Oil gift sets, and Iman make-up products.
The annual XXI Annual South African Music Awards will be broadcast live on SABC 1 on Sunday, 19 April 2015 from 20h00. If you, like me, wont be at Sun City this year, you can watch all the action on the mobi site www.samatv.mobi