BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IMPORTANT TRANSPORT INFORMATION
1ST FEBRUARY 2014: FNB STADIUM
Big Concerts have been working in close consultation with Stadium Management South Africa in improving the transport systems for concert goers. As such, there are special transport plans in place for Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band live at FNB Stadium.
– A large crowd is expected in and around FNB Stadium and the NASREC precinct;
– Gates open at 16h30. Please arrive early to avoid queues.
– Beer & beverage gardens will be in operation outside of the Stadium from 12h00.
Due to historical traffic congestion at the Stadium, public transport will be the main form of transport to the FNB Stadium. The details are as follows:
PARK & RIDE
An extended Park and Ride service will be running from 13h00 till 17h00 at the following locations:
– Alberton City – R120 return;
– Cedar Square (Fourways) – R120 return;
– Coca Cola Dome (Northgate) – R120 return;
– East Rand Mall – R120 return;
– Emerald Casino (Vaal) – R160 return;
– Menlyn Shopping Centre (Pretoria) – R160 return;
– Silverstar Casino (West Rand) – R120 return;
– Royal Elephant – R160 return.
NOTE: Last bus will depart from the Stadium drop-off point strictly 1 hour after the event.
BOOKINGS: From Computicket